In this article, we’re going to talk about the top 10 universities in the US where you can do your undergraduate education as an international student for free.
but first, let us talk about the three (3)different kinds of funding that typically international students get in the US for their undergraduate studies.
- Financial Aid– This is a type of funding Which is need based. And typically they’re going to ask you for all your financial documents, including financial documents of your family.
- Merit Scholarships– which is self-explanatory
- Athletic scholarships, which is typically for top athletes.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the first and the second, which is Financial aid and Merit scholarships.
The Criteria on the Basis of which I’ve chosen these 10 universities
Before I give you that exciting list of 10 universities that you’re dying to know about, I want to tell you the basis on which I’ve chosen these particular 10 universities.
1. The Quantum of Scholarship
These 10 universities will either give you a full scholarship on your full tuition. Or it might extend your living costs, your personal costs, your book costs, and all of those.
And sometimes you may even get a stipend up to $2,500 in addition to all of these.
2. The number of awards that they give every year
there’s no point bringing to you universities that give one or two scholarships, and there are several of those that you want to keep in mind.
For this article, we’re going to look at universities that give a large number of scholarships or have an instituted scholarship program, and some of these universities even give financial aid up to five hundred or six hundred students per annum.