How does business insurance work?
What are the many types of company insurance available in the United Kingdom?
There are several different types of business insurance to consider; below is an overview of some of the most common, all of which are designed to protect your business against some of the unique risks it faces.
Public liability insurance
Any visitor to your business premises, can make a claim against you if they are injured or their property is damaged as a result of your business activities. It’s the responsibility of the business owner to make sure that any claim for compensation from a third party is met, and business public liability insurance can ensure you’re able to meet your financial obligations.
Employers’ liability insurance
If your business has employees, it is your responsibility – as an employer – to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of your staff. Employers’ liability insurance is there to help ensure that your financial commitments to your employees are maintained should an accident happen, while complying with legislative requirements
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional indemnity insurance is designed to protect your business in the event that a client suffers financial losses as a result of the work you do for them or the advice you gave, as without it, you could be held personally liable to rectify the damage.
Featured Business Insurance Providers
Policies ForIT & Tech, Marketing, Consultants, Trades, Healthcare workers, Creatives, Shops and Retail, and more.Cover OptionsBuildings. contents, landlord, professional indemnity, cyber, D&O, legal expenses and more.Liability OptionsPublic liability up to £5million & employers’ liability up to £10million
- Flexible, monthly cover that puts you in control.
- Business insurance from £5 per month, get your instant quote in minutes.
- Tailored cover for your business so you only pay for the covers and limits you need.
- Manage your cover online and make changes when needed, without fees.
- We insure over 1,000 business types and provide five-star support, if you need it.
- As an insurance broker, they can access over 50 commercial insurers to help you find the right cover
- UK-based experts dedicated to arranging business insurance for thousands of SMEs across the UK
- Compare quotes and buy cover online for many popular business types
- Insurance experts are on hand to provide cover guidance and advice over the phone
- Award-winning service, rated excellent by customers
- Small Business Insurance that adapts to suit your changing needs without any admin charges
- Our simple & clear online guide helps you choose the right cover for your business needs
- Policies built to fit your business needs, only pay for what you really need
- Interest free payments when you pay monthly by direct debit